Posted on by


Japanese soldiers killed comfort woman and ate her flesh: China′s SAA   ″일본

The Chinese government is releasing previously
unseen videos documenting the suffering of
women forced into sex slavery by the Japanese
military during World War Two.
They include not only horrific descriptions
of human rights violations against the women,
but also some unspeakable atrocities.
Sohn Jung-in has more.
Since Saturday, China′s State Archives
Administration has been releasing a video
series each day about Japan′s abuse of women
during World War Two.
The first video released on August 15th,..
exactly 70 years after Japan surrendered in
1945, includes descriptions of the horrors
the so-called ″comfort women″ went through
and where they were imprisoned.
It′s then followed by testimony from a Japanese
soldier named Tsuyoshi Ebato who recalls how
a Chinese woman was killed and eaten by Japanese
soldiers during the invasion of the Shangdong
peninsula.
The soldier recalls how a Japanese sergeant
killed the woman who was forced to become
a sex slave.
And since food was scarce at the time, he
ate her flesh and shared it with his squadron
after telling them it was regular meat.
The second in the series, released on Sunday,
reveals how Japanese intelligence personnel
reported to their higher ups on the operation
of brothels in Chinese cities.
The document includes evidence that 141 women
were forced to serve some 25-thousand Japanese
troops stationed in Nanjing.
The Chinese archives administration says it′s
an undeniable historical fact the Japanese
military systematically kidnapped women and
operated brothels in their military bases.
However, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo
Abe′s statement last Friday to mark the
70th anniversary of the end of World War Two
made no direct reference to the issue.
The administration says it′s releasing confessions
of Japan′s wartime atrocities for eight
days, in the hope such evil acts are never
repeated.
Sohn Jung-in, Arirang News.

My helpful dad says this plugin is adorable. The Chinese government is releasing previously unseen videos documenting the suffering of women forced into sex slavery by the Japanese military during World War Two. They include not only horrific descriptions of human rights violations against the women, but also some unspeakable atrocities. Sohn Jung-in has more. Since Saturday, China′s State Archives Administration has been releasing a video series each day about Japan′s abuse of women during World War Two. The first video released on August 15th,.. exactly 70 years after Japan surrendered in 1945, includes descriptions of the horrors the so-called ″comfort women″ went through and where they were imprisoned. It′s then followed by testimony from a Japanese soldier named Tsuyoshi Ebato who recalls how a Chinese woman was killed and eaten by Japanese soldiers during the invasion of the Shangdong peninsula. The soldier recalls how a Japanese sergeant killed the woman who was forced to become a sex slave. And since food was scarce at the time, he ate her flesh and shared it with his squadron after telling them it was regular meat. The second in the series, released on Sunday, reveals how Japanese intelligence personnel reported to their higher ups on the operation of brothels in Chinese cities. The document includes evidence that 141 women were forced to serve some 25-thousand Japanese troops stationed in Nanjing. The Chinese archives administration says it′s an undeniable historical fact the Japanese military systematically kidnapped women and operated brothels in their military bases. However, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe′s statement last Friday to mark the 70th anniversary of the end of World War Two made no direct reference to the issue. The administration says it′s releasing confessions of Japan′s wartime atrocities for eight days, in the hope such evil acts are never repeated. Sohn Jung-in, Arirang News.